Bug and Error Reports

IG Team
Administration Team
Administration Team

Bug and Error Reports

Post by IG Team » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi Everyone!

If you encounter any bugs or errors, please report them in this thread and provide us with detailed information about what you were doing at the time and screenshots of the errors or bugs, if possible.

Please do not report any instances of posts that need to be cleaned up. That will be handled in a different process in the near future.

Thank you!

Yuki
Shikomi-san
Shikomi-san

Re: Bug and Error Reports

Post by Yuki » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 am

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/di/container_builder.php on line 146: require([ROOT]/cache/production/autoload_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required './cache/production/autoload_4335734bbdd20f586549a504dff5f80c.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.21/share/pear') in /nfs/c12/h07/mnt/214934/domains/immortalgeisha.com/html/forums/phpbb/di/container_builder.php on line 146

I received this error when accessing the Photo Gallery under Kitsuke section.

Immortal Geisha
Founder (Admin)
Founder (Admin)

Post by Immortal Geisha » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:15 am

Yuki - Thank you for posting the bug!

This bug is related to when I have to clear the forum cache through the admin. Certain changes to templates and content require the cache to be purged for the new changes to display. You must have clicked to view at the precise time I ran the purge! Good timing :cheeky:

kathiego243
Shikomi-san
Shikomi-san

Post by kathiego243 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi! When I registered and when I login it says that the information is being submitted to an insecure website and has a red line through the padlock symbol in the URL space. I am using Mozilla Firefox the latest version and Windows XP is my OS. Is this normal? Thank you

ainokimono
Senpai Shrimp (Admin)
Senpai Shrimp (Admin)

Post by ainokimono » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:10 am

Yes, this is part of Firefox's latest update. The browser will now automatically alert you if the URL you are navigating to doesn't begin with "https://" and it does this by making it look very scary and serious. It is just as safe to continue to a normal "http:" URL as it is on any other browser. The "https:" prefix is primarily for websites that need security for the transfer of personal information (ie. banking and commercial sites), which is something we don't do here. If you are worried about security, I suggest you clear your cache and browsing history after each session.

We are looking into ways to resolve this on our end, so in the meantime, proceed as you normally would :smile:

YokoDana
Shikomi-san
Shikomi-san

Re: Bug and Error Reports "Immortal tyrannosaurus rex murder of crows" ?

Post by YokoDana » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Looked high and low but could not find answer to this rather strange dinosaur invasion of Immortal Geisha(oh, and crows too). Here's what I'm seeing:

Instead of the term "Geisha" (as in "Immortal Geisha" I now see "Immortal tyrannosaurus rex murder of crows" all over the place. Also, "Godzilla" and "murder of crows" also appear illogically. What is going on with that? Sorry if I missed your explanation but just couldn't locate it. :smile:

YokoDana
Shikomi-san
Shikomi-san

Post by YokoDana » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Yikes: In my reply the word g-e-i-sha (spelled properly) was substituted with same dinosaur terms. Curious to see what this looks like.

ainokimono
Senpai Shrimp (Admin)
Senpai Shrimp (Admin)

Post by ainokimono » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Yokodana - It's April Fool's Day, so we had some fun setting the word filters - maybe too much fun LOL Don't worry, we will reset the proper filter in a few hours :popcorn:

Hikari
Moderating Team
Moderating Team

Post by Hikari » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:56 am

When I try to put in my FB and Youtube links in my profile, I get an error message saying that the field has invalid characters (and it has no strange characters).

ainokimono
Senpai Shrimp (Admin)
Senpai Shrimp (Admin)

Post by ainokimono » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:16 am

We're still working on things behind-the-scenes and have the profile settings set at minimal info. We'll update everyone when things are back in full swing! :sword:

Ariane
Shikomi-san
Shikomi-san

Post by Ariane » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:47 pm

A few weeks ago, I tried to join this forum with my usual email address and never ever got any confirmation email (I keep checking my spam box but never got anything). I also used the contact form but did not receive an answer. A week later I registered with a different email address and it worked fine, got the confirmation within 48 hours...
I know at least one more person who has been waiting for a while but never got a confirmation... Are you aware of this issue?